Monday, February 19, 2007

Chapter twelve : The Sign of the Chrysanthemum

I met Takanobu where he said for me to be, for a second I thought he wasn't coming. Then he came out and was demanding for the sword. I said,"I brought this sword with me because you said you were my father. If you are my father or not ,swear on this blade from this day you will treat me as your son. I will take your name and you will take me as your own, swear!" He just laughed and told me to give him the sword like a good puppy. I was so furious, I didn't know what to do. I took the sword under my tunic and struck Takanobu with the sword. I began to run as fast as I could, as far as I could.I ran past the Imperial Palace to Suzaki Oji. I didn't know where I was going, but any other place than here would be better. I fell into a deep uncomfortable sleep,and had a dream. I heard Takanobu's voice, but saw Plum Face in my dream. He said,"The chrysanthemum tattoo puppy,why didn't you ask?". Then I woke up,it made me think that anyone here could be my father.

No comments: