Monday, February 19, 2007

Chapter fourteen : The Visitor

Fukuji knew I had stolen the sword, he didn't say anything but he did. I woke up late this morning and he yelled for me and gave me my sandals. I left my sandals in front of the forge. I prayed to the gods that Fukuji wasn't smart enough to figure the misshaps. Takanobu was in Fukuji's forge to pay him a little visit. He came here to make a deal with him that he would get back his sword if he made him an ordinary sword. He disrespected Fukuji by saying ordinary because he doesn't make ordinary swords, his swords are beautiful and very elegant. Of course Fukuji didn't take the deal by Takanobu,but made a new one. Fukuji wouldn't mention Takanobu at all to the authorities if Takanobu left Muna alone forever. Takanobu didn't want to take Muna in, he couldn't handle all the responsibility for him.

No comments: