Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chapter ten : The House on Rokujo Avenue

I ran as fast as I could to get to Rokujo Avenue to save Akiko. She must have been there for about a week now. I can't believe she is in such a horrible place like that. I pushed myself in front of all the others in line to only see a lady waiting for her pay for me to enter. I didn't want to enter, I just wanted to return Akiko to where she belongs. She was asking for her pay, but I had no pay for her. So she called Kato to take me away into the dark streets. Just before he dragged me away I saw beautiful,kind Akiko. I couldn't believe what they had done to her. She said," Go away Muna,,just leave me here." I reached my arm to take her away, but he shoved me out of the place. He started to beat every sweat and tear in my body he could take. It was slow and very painful,I tried to not feel it but I did. Then finally it was over, he gave me a warning not to come back again or else he would beat Akiko like how he beat me. I thought I was going to die for a couple of minutes, but I got my strength together and made my way back to the sword smith's shop.

No comments: