Monday, February 19, 2007

Chapter eleven : Thief of fortune

Akiko was such a nice girl, I can not believe they did that to her. I will not let them crush her spirit, like what they have done to me. She knows if I could I would kill every single one of them for what they have done,but I cannot. Fukuji showed me the sword he was making for the warrior, it was almost finished. He told me to give the word that he will have put the finishing touches and will have it by the end of the festival. It came to my thought, my plan was going smoothly. I went and told him that my master is greatly sorry for the delay. I could still not believe what I myself was doing. Am I really going to steal the sword for my father? I heard men talking and saying,"watch the fires!". The revolt was going to begin so, I could feel it.
I dug under the loose stone for the key to the courtyard where the sword was kept. I slowly removed my sandals and unlocked the room. Before I knew it I grabbed the sword and wore it on me. I began to run as fast as I could. I was scared someone would catch me red handed for stealing the sword.

No comments: