Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chapter six : At the Swordsmith's shop

I learned about the two rival clans, Heike and Genji. They are two rivals against one another because of great history I learned. It's nice living with Fukuji,but sometimes I want to do some other jobs around here. All I ever do is womans' jobs, I'm not a woman. Do I look like one ? I don't think so. But other than that he's a nice guy. I love to listen to his beautiful poetry, it makes it all worth wild for me. Heike warriors came today at the sword smith's shop to talk to Fukuji about buying a sword. I asked him if he sold a sword to them, he said that it's not that easy to sell a sword just like that. I was yet confused, but he explained to me. He said that he has to see if the spirit of the sword connects to the spirit of the person he is selling it to.

No comments: