Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chapter nine : The Festival of Gion

I've been thinking about what I'm going to do, and still no answer has popped up into my head yet. The chrysanthemum, why didn't I ask to see it? Fukuji suggested to see the Gion festival, so I went so I could try to get my mind out of things. The festival was devoted to Susano the storm god. He could never be counted on, but sometimes he was a dragon slayer, and a little pranker on his sister Amerterasu. Then Takanobu caught up with me once more, this time he begged for him to get his sword by the end of the festival. Takanobu told me there was going to be a revolt in the city after the festival. I still didn't know what to do.
I also asked Fukuji about me becoming a man, and what he thinks of him. I want to know if there will be any hope for me becoming his apprentice. Other the less, he gave me an answer I had to think about. What do I think of myself? I'm not quit sure what I think of myself at this moment. I ran to the sandlemaker's shop to not only find Akiko there any longer. I searched for her, but her uncle appeared again. Kawaki is dead now, and Akiko has gone to a worse place. Her uncle said a pretty thing shouldn't be waisted,and now she is in the little nice house on Rokujo Avenue.How he disrespected Akiko like that wanted me to kill the man.

No comments: