Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chapter four : At the Red Dog

Today I met up with Takanobu as promised at Rashomon Gate this morning. We then went to the Red Dog, it was a restaurant where a lot of his friends went to. When we walked in, the lady who worked there said ," No credit!" to Takanobu. It took a while to figure out but I found out that he wasn't a man of his words. I got a wonderful job today! Well, it's not all that great but it's a start. I work at the stables with the horses the samarais use. I returned to the Red Dog later and I found out that they were all on the Genji side, while I was on the Heike. It was really awkward for a couple of seconds when we were there. All the money I made from my job I would give to Takanobu because he still didn't have a job.Takanobu told me to go the Rashomon Gate and give Plum face something. When I went there I asked a man if they knew him, he said he has been dead for a while. Why would Takanobu send me to give him something if he was dead? When I returned I found that the Red Dog was on fire! There was no sign of Takanobu,that must have meant he is dead. If only I were there to help him get out, I would have done everything. Even though he wasn't all that nice, he was still my friend.

No comments: