Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chapter three : The capital


The boat landed today and they were looking for their pay I owe them. I didn't have any money for them . Takanobut took care of all of that for me though. He said I would have my pay as soon as I came back. He whispered in my ear to go meet him somewhere else later on that day.He seems like a really nice guy in general. Even though him and all his friend laugh at me, I'm still making progress and meeting new people. Takanobu told me to meet him at Rashomon Gate. I got lost and made my way to two very nice people,Kawaki and his pretty daughter Akiko. They said they would give me a night to spend there and some bean soup if I would tell them my journey here to the capital. They were really nice people and were very welcoming to me too.

No comments: