Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chapter eight : Rain

I finally told Fukuji about me in search for my father and about my mother dieing, and everything that has happened to me. I went to visit Akiko and I bought her a fish in a bamboo stick bowl. I wanted to get her something nice, so she wouldn't be lonely if Kawaki died. When I got out of the sandal maker's shop a monk started chasing me. It was calling out for my name, and I just kept running. I didn't know who it was, I began to be scared. Then he grabbed me and said, "Ah,but that was sly puppy." Right then and there when I heard puppy I knew it was Takanobu. I thought he was dead, but no he is alive.
He was asking me for a little favor. He said that he got the word that I was living with Fukuji, a great sword maker.He didn't have a sword with him, so I knew he would ask me to steal a sword for him. After, he told me he was my father. My father?! At first I didn't believe him,I didn't want to believe him. I don't know what to do. Do I betray Fukuji, who has been like a father to me, or Takanobu, my father supposedly.

No comments: